Below are documents related to your 2022 NYSF Year 12 Program in-person Perth STEM visits from 17 - 25 January 2022.
This is the Perth In-person STEM Visits timetable you will have used to plan and book your visits.
Please read the following document carefully to note where you need to meet for each visit, if there is anything students are required to wear to bring to a visit, and if your visit requires proof of vaccination. This document also includes any maps provided by visit hosts to assist you in locating the visit meeting location.
As per the instruction provided, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the visit and contact the Hub Coordinator Emma Wignell if you are unable to attend the visit or require assistance on the day.
Forms to bring to your visit
You are expected to bring the following forms to your visit. Proof of vaccination is required for all CSIRO visits and for BioBarcode. If your visit is not listed below you do not have to bring any forms.
- Perth Zoo - Worksheet (optional)
- CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere - CSIRO photo permission form and NYSF swimming permission form
- CSIRO Mineral Resources - CSIRO photo permission form
- CSIRO Space and Astronomy - CSIRO photo permission form
- Telethon Kids - Biosafety consent form, Telethon photo permission form