Welcome to the January 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program!
We hope you are ready for an amazing 11 days of STEM and meeting people who share your passion for all things STEM! To help you get the most out of the program, we invite you to download our event app (hosted in WHOVA). You can use the app to access all digital events and see your in-person STEM visit details.
This will be your all-access pass to the program, including to your in-person visit details and all digital events. It can be accessed straight from a web browser on your computer or by downloading the Whova event on your mobile device. Please follow the instructions below carefully:
Step 1. Open the following link on your web browser (we recommend using Google Chrome):
Step 2. Enter your email address (the same email address we have been using to communicate with you) and click 'Forgot your password?'
Step 3. You will then receive an automated email from Whova with directions to set up a new password.
Step 4. The next time you log in, just go to the URL stated above, use your email address and newly set up password to log in to the event app.
Step 5. If you encounter an error ('Invalid email address!'), go back to step 1, and on the sign-in page, select 'Sign up here'. Complete your profile using the same email address and once completed, you should then be able to fully access the app.
Step 6. If you encounter any other issue, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
If you are asked for an event invitation code when accessing the event you have likely attempted to sign-up using a different email to that which you have used for NYSF. Please use another email address and try again.
Once you are signed in you can:
- Explore the Agenda and Session details
- Access your in-person visit details which contain all the location and time details you will need in January
- Build your own schedule by clicking on the "Add to My Agenda" button found beside the session that you wish to attend.
- Learn more about the exciting sessions and speakers, and learn more about NYSF Partners.
- Complete the Pre-Event Survey to win a prize
- Go to the Resources section to post your questions in advance, share photos or videos, respond to any polls, and connect with other participants via Discord and other NYSF social media channels.
NYSF Policies and Procedures
At the NYSF, the health, safety and wellbeing of participants, staff, volunteers, and collaborators is our highest priority. You can access all of our policies on the Policies page.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.