Thank you for taking the time to promote the NYSF 2023 Year 12 Program opening of applications. This page includes various promotional materials that should be used to encourage applications for the 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program. We are happy to supply more information if needed, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTERS AND POWERPOINT SLIDES
The poster below can be pinned to your school's student notice boards, local sports clubs, and the PowerPoint slides can be shown at the end of classes, school assemblies, or social club meetings. However, feel free to personalise them with your own experiences of the program!
- 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program Poster (A2 PDF)
- 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program Powerpoint Slide or PDF
An easy way to promote the NYSF Year 12 Program would be through social media. We've put together a few graphics and suggested captions to use on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter - The images from these graphics can also be downloaded below. A great post to share or retweet would be a post we put out on the 24 May when applications opened up, (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) but feel free to make your own!
Downloadable Instagram/Facebook graphics (PNG format)
The following are suggested posts that can be used in school newsletters, in clubs you are part of, and across all social media platforms, and can be used with the above graphics or any of the images below. These can be copied and pasted onto your preferred platform (though check that the tagging works!)
- Applications for the 2023 @NYSFoz Year 12 Program have now opened! This science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) program will provide current Year 11 students with life-changing experiences in various STEM subjects. Head to https://www.nysf.edu.au/programs/year-12-program/ to find out more #NYSFoz
- Do you know a Year 11 student passionate about science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)? Applications for the 2023 @NYSFoz Year 12 Program have now opened! Students will tour state-of-the-art STEM facilities, hear talks from Nobel Laureates, and network with like-minded young people from across the country! If you think you know someone who might be interested, tell them to head to https://www.nysf.edu.au/programs/year-12-program/ to find out more! #NYSFoz
- Are you a Year 11 student passionate about science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)? Do you want to meet like-minded young people from across Australia? Do you want to learn more about your study and career options? Look no further than the 2023 National Youth Science Forum (@NYSFoz) Year 12 Program! Applications are open now! For more information and to apply go to the NYSF website: https://www.nysf.edu.au/programs/year-12-program/ #NYSFoz
The following Hashtags can be used when posting on social media and can be added at the bottom of the post.
We would love to share your NYSF posts so please tag us in any post across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using @NYSFoz and #NYSFoz. If you would like to create your own social media posts, feel free to combine information from any of these resources.
Any of the following images can be used to promote the program, too. If you prefer to share these photos (or your own!) on your social media channels instead of the graphics above, please feel free. Download the photos here.
We filmed a video promoting the digital and in-person NYSF Year 12 Program!
These videos would be great to show at the end or beginning of a Year 11 science class or a school assembly.
5-minute video (highlights from the 2022 NYSF Year 12 Program + an overview of what the program is about)
1 - minute video (showing key highlights)
More information about the 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program can be found here.