Over four days of the 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program, STEM visits are being offered at a variety of locations around Australia. There are some visit capacity restrictions and you will need to book your place in advance. We recommend thinking about which location/visits most interest you ahead of time. A timetable of visits at each location and a guide to complete the booking process are provided below.
All in-person visits will be conducted following state and visit provider COVID procedures and are subject to cancellation based on official health advice.
Can’t attend an in-person visit? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! An exciting and comprehensive live digital program will be running alongside the in-person visits on all days.
If you are not able to book tickets when they open, you might want to ask someone else to do it on your behalf!
***EVENTBRITE LINKS FOR STEM VISIT BOOKINGS***
- Canberra (ACT) Eventbrite
- Sydney and Newcastle (NSW) Eventbrite
- Perth (WA) Eventbrite
- Brisbane (QLD) Eventbrite
- Adelaide (SA) Eventbrite
- Melbourne (VIC) Eventbrite
Want a reminder of the timetable? Here are the timetables of STEM visits available near you!
- Perth (WA) Timetable
- Canberra (ACT) Timetable
- Sydney and Newcastle (NSW) Timetable
- Brisbane (QLD) Timetable
- Adelaide (SA) Timetable
- Melbourne (VIC) Timetable
THE BOOKING PROCESS
When booking in Eventbrite, please follow the process below.
- Close to 5.00pm AEDT, open the Eventbrite registration page using the link above.
- At 5.00pm AEDT, a 'Register' button will appear in Eventbrite. Click on the ‘Register’ button to take you to the ticket page. You may need to refresh your browser if the Register button doesn't appear.
- Select the events you would like to attend. Your selection will build in a preview pane on your screen.
- When you are happy with your selection, click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the ticket page to view your selection.
- Insert your contact details and finalise your selection.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of your event selections.
Please note that some visit numbers are limited. You can let us know if you wish your name to be added to a waitlist if you are not able to secure a ticket.
Some visits may require proof of COVID vaccinations to attend. You can find this information on your Hub timetable.
The NYSF team will be monitoring the booking site and our email inbox for technical difficulties until 7:00pm AEDT on Tuesday, otherwise any issues will be attended to on Wednesday morning, including waitlist requests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any technical issues and we will attend to your query as soon as we can.