Thank you for taking the time to promote the NYSF 2021 Year 12 Program opening of applications. This page include various promotional materials that should be used to encourage applications for the NYSF 2021 Year 12 Program. We are happy to supply more information if needed, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters and Flyers
The following posters and flyers can pinned to your school's notice board, local sports club or shopping centre.
A face-to-face presentation at your high school is a great way promote the NYSF Year 12 Program. We encourage you to make a short 10 minute presentation at your high-school to year 11 students using this PowerPoint presentation. There are a few slides for students to personalise with their experiences. That can be downloaded here.
Social media and school or club newsletters are great ways to promote the program. We've put together graphics and suggested captions to be used in a Facebook or Instagram post. These images below can be downloaded here.
The following are suggested posts that can be used in school newsletters, in clubs you are part of, and across all social media platforms, and can be used with the above graphics or the following images. These can easily be copied and pasted onto your desired platform.
- Applications for the @NYSFoz 2021 Year 12 Program have now opened! This 10-day science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) residential camp will provide year 12 students with an immersive, hands-on experience in various STEM subjects. Head to www.nysf.edu.au to find out more.
- Are you a year 11 student passionate about science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)? Do you want to meet 200 like-minded young people from across Australia? Do you want to learn more about your study and career options? Well look no further than the National Youth Science Forum (@NYSFoz) 2021 Year 12 Program! Applications are open now and will close 20 July!
For more information or to apply go to the NYSF website www.nysf.edu.au
- Applications are now open for the 2021 @NYSFoz Year 12 Program and close 20 July 2020. Students interested in gaining hands-on STEM experience and currently studying in Year 11 should apply now. To find out more go to the NYSF website www.nysf.edu.au
- I am proud to support one of the best-known science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) experiences in Australia - The @NYSFoz Year 12 Program. This youth-led program gives students the chance to visit world-class facilities, participate in hands-on workshops and meet Australia's leaders in STEM. Students currently studying in Year 11 should apply for the NYSF 2021 Year 12 Program now at www.nysf.edu.au
- Want to improve STEM literacy in young people? Applications are now open for the @NYSFoz 2021 Year 12 Program - an immersive, hands-on STEM program designed to do just that!
- Are you in Year 11 and love STEM subjects? Then you should consider applying for the National Youth Science Forum’s Year 12 Program! The @NYSFoz is a 10-day residential program full of visits to high-tech STEM facilities and hands on-workshops. You'll get stuck into some serious science, and meet industry mentors, all while hanging out with a community of 200 other like-minded science-loving students. Applications open from early March to 20 July 2020. For more information or to apply go to the NYSF website www.nysf.edu.au
The following Hashtags should be used when posting on social media, and can be added at the bottom of the post.
We would love to share your NYSF posts so please tag us in any post across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using @NYSFoz and #NYSFoz. If you would like to create your own social media posts, feel free to combine information from any of these resources.
Any of the following images can be used in your promotion of the program.
We've put together a short article for you to submit to your local newspaper via their contact form, using the subject "Media Release". Similarly to the PowerPoint, there is a short section for you to write about your experiences at the NYSF. You can find that here.
More information about the NYSF 2021 Year 12 Program can be found here.